Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
Fix Version/s: None
Device:PC - Windows 10
Having a layer of slabs over a 2 high gap will enable endermen to spawn in the 2 high gap, meaning that they immediately start to take suffocation damage.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Travel to an area over the void in the end
- Set difficulty to Peaceful
- Place two layers of end stone with a gap of two
- Place a layer of bottom-half slabs on top of the upper layer of end stone
- Set difficulty to Hard
- Wait for mobs to spawn on the lower end stone platform
Endermen will start to spawn in o the lower layer, even though it is not a valid spawning point, and they start to suffocate.
No mobs should spawn in, as there are no valid spawning platforms.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes