Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 1.13.1, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 1.7.1, 1.7.0, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.8.0, 1.8.1, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.9.0, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.10.0, 1.11.4, 1.12.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.10
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
ADO:92425 / 25395
So, I got the update for 18.104.22.168 today, and now chat has the REALLY annoying lag. I should mention I notice this also in the Xbox App & Xbox Beta app.(if they happen to be related)
Basically if I type "lol dude you failed that jump so hard" by the time I've typed "so hard" minecraft only shows "lol dude you failed tha"
I would probably just be like "well, I guess my pc is just slow" but I ONLY see it in MCW10 & Xbox App(and not always in the Xbox App).
I type pretty fast, and minecraft is just too slow to keep up? I don't know...
Not chrome, not notepad++, nothing else. So weird.
1) Open chat.
2) Type whatever you want "hahhaha your so funny like damn boii you are just omgggg" - And it takes forever to update, this would be okay if it was delayed by some minuscule amount, like 100ms, fine, but it isn't.
Other things I want to mention)
1) This seems to be worse depending on amount of players on a server.
2) The first few words of whatever you type are fine, but anything after that is just painfully slow.
3) It appears in all text fields, not just chat.
4) It first appeared in 1.2.5
5) This ONLY happens on McW10 (well at least only this bad on McW10