Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 1.6.0, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
When typing in the inventory search bar, it's possible to inadvertently type a symbol, and also mis-align the text input cursor position.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the inventory search tab
- Search for a block (eg Wood)
- Press Return
- Press T to focus on the search bar
- Press Ctrl+Backspace (notice odd symbol)
- Type another word (eg snow)
- Notice the text cursor doesn't move correctly
When focus is move away and back again, using the search bar can create an odd symbol, and can also result in the text cursor not moving correctly with the text.
When searching, the cursor should behave normally, and using ctrl+backspace shouldn't create an odd symbol.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes