Each time you start Minecraft, any previously purchased DLC is locked until you open the Marketplace store. They should be available straight away.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the Minecraft app
- Create a new world
- Look through the DLC Templates for purchased content (they are likely to appear locked)
- Exit, to the home screen, and open the Store
- View the purchased DLC pack
- Now exit and create a new world again
- The purchased DLC should now be unlocked
The DLC purchases are locked until the store is opened and closed. You have to do this each time you restart the game.
Any purchased DLC should be available straight away.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes