I took the saddle off a horse.
A few seconds later it reappeared on the horse.
I was able to Ride and control the horse.
Opened the horse inventory:
- The saddle slot was empty.
- The horse model showed the saddle being present on the horse.
Possibly relevant that I was getting serious lag at the time.
I've updated the title to be more accurate, this actually happens when you leash a horse after removing it's saddle. I can recreate this reliably as follows.
- Ride and saddle a horse.
- remove the saddle
- leash the horse.
- A duplicate saddle appears on the horse but the removed one remains in your inventory.
- remount the horse
- Open horse inventory
- Observe the saddle slot is empty but the horse model on right shows the saddle present as per screenshot
- the horse can now be ridden and controlled as if it was saddled, without costing you a saddle from inventory
Can anyone else confirm this?