Horses somehow die as soon as a player tries to mount them. They also seem to randomly take damage at other times.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Tame a horse and Equip with saddle
- Ride the horse, dismount, then mount the horse again
- It has a high chance of dying randomly
Horse takes damage or dies when the player mounts. Also has a chance to take damage when equipped with a saddle.
Horses should not take damage from mounting, or normal riding
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes
- This may be a regression of an earlier bug whereby clients would cause horse damage by dismounting and jumping (eg
- Horses also appear to take damage if you mount them and then equip a saddle
- If the horse has received fall damage previously, it almost guarantees that it will take further damage when the player mounts it.
- Test world attached