Shulkers cannot be teleported using commands, as they can in Java.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Spawn several shulkers nearby
- Use the command /tp @e[type=shulker] @p
- Notice that the success message pops up on screen
- No Shulkers have been teleported
- Using a command block, use the command /tp @e[type=shulker] ~ ~ ~
- Activate the command block several times
- The shulkers won't teleport, but some will take damage
The Shulker mobs won't teleport, and if a command block is used, they may take damage.
It should teleport them to the player, or to the coordinates given.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes
When testing this, the shulkers would disappear if coordinates several thousand blocks away were used. (Could not find them though!)