188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.0.0, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.17.30
Horses no longer open their mouths, but the sound they make when they open their mouth is still present. Usually right after you spawn a horse or the horse is idle you will see these animations followed by the sound they make when they open their mouths.
Steps to reproduce
- Spawn a horse (via spawn egg)
- (The neigh or something) sound plays but the horses mouth never opens.
- Notice that the horses' mouth never opens every time you spawn a horse or when the horse is idle.
What animation I'm talking about?
- Hit the horse.
- Notice the horses mouth just opened.
- This animation isn't being shown when ever you hear the (neigh or something sound.)