Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124, 1.0.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 1.7.0, 1.8.0, 1.9.0, 1.10.0, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.11.4, 1.12.0
Fix Version/s: None
- wooden planks/slabs/stairs/logs/fences
- brick slabs and stairs
- glowstone (appears like sandstone in java, but a light orange in bedrock)
- Sandstone blocks/stairs/slabs
- Red Sandstone stairs/slabs
- Quartz stairs/slabs
- Brick blocks/stairs slabs
- White terracotta (cream colored in java, a pure white in bedrock)
- Mushroom block stem (cream colored in java, brown like the brown mushroom block in bedrock)
purpur, and pillar pumpkin and jack o lantern netherrack and netherbrick slimeblock beacon mycelium quartz blocks obsidian endstone
e blocks that appear with a wrong color in the maps (item) like nether bricks, quartz, netherrack, endstone, obsidian, purpur blocks/pillars/stairs, endstone bricks, chorus plants. Check the screenshots.
First pic, the Nether.
Second, the End.
Third, the End City.
Fourth, a chiseled quartz building.
Fifth, a nether bricks and netherrack building.
I'll update the issue if I noticed more.
More incorrectly colored blocks:
Jack o lantern
glowstone (doesn't appear on the map)
sandstone with all its variants
Red sandstone with all its variants
quartz with all its variants and slabs and stairs
purpur blocks and pillars and stairs and slabs
brick slabs and stairs
Beacon (doesn't appear on the map)