Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.14.1 Hotfix, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 0.17.0.1, 184.108.40.206, 1.0.0, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 1.14.30 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
The problem is with the beam that comes out of the end crystals that regenerates the dragon's health. When I look away from the crystal itself. The beam disappears. Mostly visible when I rebirth the dragon. All the crystals beam points up to the sky. When I look straight up, the beam disappears. The sky also changes colors, not sure why this is?
Steps to reproduce
- Kill the ender dragon in the end using /kill @e
- Place down required crystals in order to respawn Ender dragon.
- Beams from the end crystals you just placed appear.
- The beams that are coming from the end crystals disappear when you look straight up.
- The sky color also changes color when you look straight up. Not sure what is causing this.