Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.14.1 Hotfix, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 0.17.0.1, 22.214.171.124, 1.0.0, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 1.14.30 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: 1.16.100
The problem is with the beam that comes out of the end crystals that regenerates the dragon's health. When I look away from the crystal itself. The beam disappears. Mostly visible when I rebirth the dragon. All the crystals beam points up to the sky. When I look straight up, the beam disappears. The sky also changes colors, not sure why this is?
Steps to reproduce
- Kill the ender dragon in the end using /kill @e
- Place down required crystals in order to respawn Ender dragon.
- Beams from the end crystals you just placed appear.
- The beams that are coming from the end crystals disappear when you look straight up.
- The sky color also changes color when you look straight up. Not sure what is causing this.