On my Minecraft Bedrock world, which I have had for a long time and played without any issues on version 1.20.10 until recently, the following problems have occurred:
- The world can only be loaded intermittently.
- The game is no longer able to save progress.
- I am unable to place blocks.
- Buttons cannot be used.
- Commands are not functioning.
In the world, the following modifications were made before the issues started occurring:
- Constructed an axolotl pond.
- Created a parrot room.
- Built a jail containing hostile mobs.
- Added additional animal mobs to my animal zoo room.
The problematic world file can be accessed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/odebdquooe14swd/xW5VYXnaBQA%3D%20%2820230710-KO%29.zip?dl=0
A backup of the world prior to the recent changes is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jralpy80k822a17uap137/xW5VYXnaBQA-20230706-OK.zip?rlkey=nu5gadulpfp78n4hp7kk5g1rb&dl=0
I have already submitted a help ticket via the Minecraft Help Center at https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811. However, I have not received any response or substantial assistance up to this point.
In an attempt to resolve the issue, I have sought assistance from the Mojira Discord bedrock-bugs channel. Unfortunately, the problem persists on both Windows and Android platforms.