Affects Version/s: 0.15.90.7
Fix Version/s: 0.15.90.8
Platform:Phone - Android - Samsung Other (Specify in description)
Summoning a lightning bolt doesn't cause a lightning bolt to appear right away, rather, it appears the next time you reload the world!
- create a new creative flat world with cheats enabled
- enter the command /summon lightningbolt ~ ~ ~
- observe that nothing happens (you should have been hit by lightning)
- back up a bit (so you can see the bolt on reload)
- save & quit then reload
- you should see the bolt strike in front of you on load.
This can be more easily seen by summoning the lightning over flammable blocks or over a mob that changes when struck by lightning. The fire/change won't appear until after reloading the world.
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920W8), Android 6.0.1 MCPE 0.15.90.7