Steps to Reproduce:
- Enable the "Short Sneak" experiment;
- Place any block that has player interactions (crafting screen, inventory);
- Spawn any entity that has a viewable inventory;
- Get into a forced crouch state;
- Hold a block and try interacting with both the block and the entity;
The block performs its primary action while the entity performs its secondary action, despite the sneak button not being pressed.
Both the block and the entity perform their primary actions unless the sneak button is being pressed.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes
Notes: In the case of mounts, the primary action would be riding it.