The Pitcher Crop hitbox is incorrect and doesn't match Java.
1 The Pitcher Crop hitbox doesn't change with each stage like it does in the java version. The parity gap is likely caused by
- Stage 1 - 6x6x4 pixels.
- Stage 2 - 10х10х15 pixels.
- Stage 3 - 10х10х17 pixels.
- Stage 4 - 10х10х28 pixels.
- Stage 5 - 10х10х32 pixels.
2 The Pitcher Crop hitbox (in all stages) should go down 1px like the texture to avoid flying over the farmland.
Steps to reproduce:
- Place the Pitcher Crop.
- Grow it and watch the hitbox change.
The hitbox changes 2 times and is 1 pixel higher than the texture (does not go down 1 pixel).
The hitbox will change 5 times according to the specified dimensions in the report and the hitbox will be placed 1 pixel lower.