Interacting with signs when holding a brush will sometimes break the sign.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open a world and switch to creative
- Place a sign (any type, including hanging)
- Select a brush in your hotbar
- Interact (right click) with the sign whilst holding the brush to open the text edit UI
- Exit the UI (press esc)
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 several times if necessary
The sign has a chance of breaking when interacting with the sign, usually happens in 3-5 attempts, but sometimes happens in the first interaction, destroying the sign
The sign never gets broken when right click / interacting
- This bug does not seem to occur when the sign is locked (using honey comb) so appears to be an issue with the sign editing interaction.
- The bug does not appear to occur in survival, probably because the sign cannot be quickly broken
- relates to
MCPE-169500 Using the left click/left trigger to interact with block in creative while holding a brush breaks the block