When the player touches a sweetberry bush, they are only slowed down and don't take damage like they do in previous versions and Java Edition. This only affects players - mobs still take damage and thus this is not a regression of
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new world in Creative Mode.
- Place some sweetberry bush saplings with the Creative berry inventory item.
- Use bone meal to grow them to either full grown or full grown with berries.
- Switch the game mode to Survival.
- Walk or run through the bushes.
The player should be slowed and take damage.
The player slows down as expected but receives no damage from the bushes.
The attached video file shows the issue.