(Mobile devices only)
When you move forward with the forward button and slide your finger to the jump button, you jump and keep sprinting/walking. Ideally this should work for other directions too, but it doesn't.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open Minecraft->Settings->Touch->Swap Jump And Sneak and enable it.
- Open a world/server/realm.
- Press and hold the forward direction button.
- Without releasing, slide your finger to the jump button. [If done correctly you will keep walking forwards]
- Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for other direction buttons (Left, Right, Backwards).
Observed Results: The player stops walking while doing steps 3 and 4 for other direction buttons.
Expected Results: The player keeps walking while doing steps 3 & 4 for other direction buttons.
https://youtu.be/MxmGLYcRnCU (Could not attach, file limit)
This bug affects PvP based gameplay, and sometime is just an inconvenience.