1.17.11 Hotfix, 1.17.30, 1.17.32, 1.17.40, 1.18.0
- Set render distance to 8 and turn on the autosave icon in video settings.
- Create a world with seed 74407, simulation distance 6, and coordinates enabled.
- /tp 620 100 736
- Make a pillar to mark your location so that it is visible while flying.
- Fly westward for about 50-100 blocks (-X), then back toward your pillar.
- While the autosave icon is on (showing that autosave is happening), fly past your pillar heading eastward (+X) until you arrive at the outpost.
Outpost generates one iron golem in each cage, and one squadron of pillagers.
Outpost generates more than one iron golem and more than one squadron of pillagers. See How to duplicate structure mobs.mp4.
It seems that too many mobs are spawning at some outposts I had:
6 pillager captains
about 30 regular pillagers
8 iron golems ( 2 cages had 4 each)
I’m not too sure how to reproduce this one as it doesn’t always happen I’m using an xbox series x and playing multiplayer.