126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 1.17.30, 1.17.32, 1.17.40, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.17.41 Hotfix
When small dripleaf is destroyed in flowing water (from lack of water), small dripleaf can partially collapse.
*in addition, it is very rare that a "puddle" of water may remain visually.
This error is a consequence of the parity error MCPE-139018.
MCPE-140264 has been marked as a duplicate of this report. Therefore, this bug can be reproduced in two ways.
1 from placing small dripleaf in flowing water and removing the source.
2 from removing water with a sponge
Steps to reproduce (1):
- Place the water block on a flat surface.
- In the resulting flowing water, try placing a small dripleaf (place a dozen in this way).
- Remove the water source.
Steps to reproduce (2):
- Place full water sources.
- Place small dripleaf in them (necessarily not on clay!).
- Remove water sources with a sponge.
*if all the droppers are broken completely, repeat the steps (but it should work the first time).
The lower part of the small dripleaf leaf is not broken in all.
Small dripleaf should break completely.