18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 1.17.10, 1.17.30, 1.17.41 Hotfix, 1.18.2 Hotfix
When joining a world with the option "Require players to accept resource packs to join" selected, any global resources the player has applied will not affect the world. This affects realms as well as worlds, and affects everyone who joins.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the 'Settings' menu and find 'Global Resources'.
- Activate at least one pack (packs that are obviously different will be better).
- Save the global resources by exiting the settings menu.
- Create a new world, or edit an existing world.
- Scroll down on the left side to 'Add-Ons'.
- Select the 'Resource Packs' menu.
- At the top right of the screen, check the box beside 'Require players to accept resource packs to join'.
- Create or play the world.
The world loads and has the texture pack in global resources applied. If there are any texture packs specific to the world, they will be applied on top of the global resources.
The world loads and only has the default texture pack applied. If there are any texture packs specific to the world, they will be applied as well.