Affects Version/s: 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 1.17.10, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0, 1.17.2 Hotfix, 1.17.32, 1.17.33, 1.17.34
Fix Version/s: None
You can break through end portals in survival mode by just pushing a sticky piston with a block through the end portal, lighting the portal and retracting the piston with the block back.
Steps to reproduce:
- Craft the ender eyes;
- Find a stronghold and it's portal;
- Place a block of your choice in the middle of the lava box under the portal;
- On top of that block, place a sticky piston facing up; (at this point, the sticky piston should be one single block under the portal)
- Place a block of your choice (but no obsidian) on top of the sticky piston; (the block of your choice should be inside, in the center of the portal)
- Activate the piston with a lever or some redstone; (the block of your choice should be pushed one block over the end portal)
- Light the portal by putting all the eyes in the frames;
- Retract the piston; (the block that was on the piston should retract, )
- Break the block that was retracted by the piston, which is currently inside the portal;
-> You broke through the end portal and now you got a hole in your end portal!
Video is kinda choppy but i think you can understand the issue from it.