18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.17.10, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.16.220, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0, 1.18.2 Hotfix, 188.8.131.52 Preview, 1.18.12 Hotfix, 184.108.40.206 Preview, 1.19.11 Hotfix
When using behaviour packs with lots of files (more noticeable with more files). When attempting to run commands / open the command UI, there is a significant delay for each instance:
- Opening the command UI with /
- Running commands as a player
- Running commands from command blocks
- Running commands from entities
- Running commands from custom blocks
- Running commands from custom items
After the command is run, there will no longer be a delay for the rest of that session. After reloading each delay will have to be re run. Which can lead to lag and or errors.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Install the supplied add-on and load a world with it
- Attempt to run a command
- Observe a delay when opening the command UI with '/' as opposed to just opening the chat UI
- Observe several delays when running commands from blocks, items, entities, etc.
- Commands are instanced when loading the world rather than there being significant delays when attempting to run commands.
- There are several delays when using commands and the command UI when using add ones with large behaviour packs