22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.16.220, 1.16.210, 1.17.2 Hotfix
I was having two enchanted rods both having low durability:
- 1st rod having enchantment: Unbreaking 3, Lure 3
- 2nd rod having enchantment: Lure 2, Mending 1
When I Combine them in Anvil, putting of Anvil respectively, I get a Rod having enchantment Unbreaking 3, Lure 3, Mending 1 and costs me 6 lvl.
Now When I put of Anvil, I get a Rod having same enchantment Unbreaking 3, Lure 3, Mending 1 but now costing me 12 lvl.
It can be seen in the Screenshot Provided.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make First rod having enchantment Unbreaking 3, Lure 3 and Second rod having enchantment Lure 2, Mending 1.
- Try Combining First rod with Second rod in Anvil and see Enchantment cost.
- Now Exchange their Anvil slots and see Enchantment cost.
Both produce the Same type of Enchanted rod but their costs are different.
Both produce the Same type of Enchanted rod with same cost.
- is duplicated by
MCPE-133818 xp cost to combine 2 bows on anvil depends on which slot each bow is placed in
- relates to
MC-197318 Level cost in anvil depends on which item is the item to merge into; RepairCost value of sacrificed item ignored in level cost if primary item has a RepairCost