22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.17.41 Hotfix
This bug report is a parity issue with Java.
In the bedrock version, some blocks cannot be placed on the azalea, while in the Java version, these blocks are placed on the azaleas.
Placing some blocks is a Java bug. The report will be changed after the mojang changes the java report MC-220814.
Blocks that cannot be placed on azaleas in bedrock version:
- Torch (only from the top side)
- Soul Torch (only from the top side)
- Redstone Torch (only from the top side)
- Coral [all kinds] (only from the top side)
- Button [all kinds] (only from the top side)
- Pressure Plate [all kinds]
- Lever (only from the top side)
- Door [all kinds]
- Pointed Dripstone
- Amethyst [all kinds] (only from the top side)
- Sea Pickle
- Mob Head
- Flower Pot
- Twisting Vines
- Glow lichen (only from the top side)
- Turtle Egg
Steps to reproduce:
- Place the azalea.
- Try to place the indicated blocks on the azaleas.
Blocks will not be placed.
The blocks will be placed (as in the Java version).