When a Zombie spawns with Armour on, and then get submerged in water and turns into a Drowned, the helmet glitches into the Drowned skull.
- The Helmet continues to protect the Drowned from the sun
- The helmet texture reveals it is there by showing a few pixels of gold in the mob head render
In this instance I named the mob 'Shiny Boy' when it was a Zombie just walking around our base because he was all decked out in gold armour and kinda cool. Then a few days later we found him about a hundred blocks away in the water and he'd turned into a drowned and that's when we noticed the glitched helmet.
(Caves & Cliffs is turned on, Experimental Gameplay is turned on, full survival Bedrock Beta world)
- Find a zombie with a helmet
- Nametag them so they do not despawn
- Lead them to water and convert them to drowned
Pictures attached of the texture.
- One picture shows all the yellow pixels of the gold helmet.
- The other picture (Where he is holding the flower) shows the pink pixel in the forehead as the enchanted blush sweeps through the helmet texture.