Affects Version/s: 0.13.0
Fix Version/s: 0.14.2
Platform:Phone - iOS - iPhone 3G
Inactive redstone torches disconnect nearby redstone wire as if they were opaque, while affected wire looks visually connected.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a structure shown in inactive-torch-blocking-signal.png but without the leftmost torch.
- Put the torch on left.
- The redstone wire on the ground now gets inactivated as if it's no longer connected to the rightmost torch.
The circuit in this state behaves very unnnaturally:
- Remove the torch on the center block. The wire on the ground does not immediately notice that it's no longer blocked, i.e. it stays inactive.
- Trigger a redstone update in some way, like placing another dust next to the unlit wire.
- The wire now gets activated. It doesn't respond to a block update in general; only to a redstone update so one might call it a redstone-update-detector (RUD).