126.96.36.199 Preview, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.17.10, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.220, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0, 1.18.2 Hotfix, 126.96.36.199 Preview, 1.18.12 Hotfix, 188.8.131.52 Preview, 1.19.11 Hotfix
Currently no matter what size hitbox a projectile entity has, the damage will only be given to mobs hit by the centre of the projectile, regardless of how big the hitbox actually is.
Projectiles also hit their target before their model hits the entity, indicating the projectile hitbox is in front of the projectile.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go into the snowball file and change the hitbox to something much larger like 5 and 5
- Line up 2 lines of entities and throw the snowball between them (as shown in the attached video)
- The mobs will get pushed out of the way, but they won't get hit by the snowball
- The collision box of a projectile is what determines how large the 'damage collision box' is.
- No matter how large the hitbox is, only entities colliding with the centre of a projectile take damage