22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.16.220, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.16.210
(only the shield has this behavior)
The shield in the second hand disappears for a few seconds (as if it changes) with some actions (first person).
All actions are related to interaction with the main hand.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take the shield in your other hand.
- breaking blocks (with the loss of durability in the main hand) (survival only)
- placing blocks (survival only)
- switching items
- using items (for example, throwing a trident) (survival only)
- collecting blocks (when the item is in the active slot)
The shield in the other hand has an animation as if I were changing it.
The shield will not disappear)