Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.16.220, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.16.210
Fix Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta
(only the shield has this behavior)
The shield in the second hand disappears for a few seconds (as if it changes) with some actions (first person).
All actions are related to interaction with the main hand.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take the shield in your other hand.
- breaking blocks (with the loss of durability in the main hand) (survival only)
- placing blocks (survival only)
- switching items
- using items (for example, throwing a trident) (survival only)
- collecting blocks (when the item is in the active slot)
The shield in the other hand has an animation as if I were changing it.
The shield will not disappear)