Affects Version/s: 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta
Fix Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta
When you are mining a group of blocks, the mining action is canceled if:
- You target the air or a block outside the mining range.
- If you point to a falling block (sand, gravel, scaffolding, etc).
- If you mine a block that is updated (sensor sculk, redstone ore, etc).
Please fix this as it is very annoying.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Place a large volume of blocks such: With gravity (sand, gravel, etc), which update when you mine (redstone ore) or you are close (sensor sculk).
- Mine that volume of blocks (preferably with V efficiency or the haste effect).
If while mining you aim into the air, a falling block crosses your path or the block you are mining changes state; the mining action is canceled and you have to start the action again.
The mining action should not stop and should continue breaking blocks as soon as there is one in the mining range (as it has always been).