1.17.11 Hotfix, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta
- The sculk sensor can detect the player while flying right above any block
Steps to reproduce
- Place a sculk sensor
- In creative, fly above it by less than a quarter block
- Flying right above a block would be silent, thus no detection would happen
- The block makes a sound and the vibration is detected by the sculk
- The game might think the player is walking when they are still flying. Back in 1.2 (Better Together), the bedrock flying system was changed to more closely resemble the legacy console edition, and amongst those changes was the removal of flight cancellation when descending into a block. However, possibly due to an oversight, the player still makes walking sounds and has walking speed right after contact with a block, and it's only seconds after that proper flight behavior is resumed. This might be the cause of this bug.