Affects Version/s: 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Updated description by [Mod] GoldenHelmet
- Set up two pistons on a fast clock circuit pushing a row of blocks back and forth between them.
- Clone the contraption to a new location.
- Repeat step (2) until the row of blocks between the pistons get cloned as moving blocks rather than the original blocks.
One of the following
- You never get cloned moving blocks in step (3), or
- The cloned moving blocks in step (3) are linked to the cloned pistons.
The cloned moving blocks are linked to the original pistons from step one, i.e. the /clone command copies exact tile entity data instead of relative tile entity data. When you activate the original pistons, the cloned moving blocks animate, and when you break the original pistons, the cloned moving blocks revert to their parent block type.
Based on the original report and world save, it might be possible to reproduce this during chunk loading rather than cloning, perhaps with moving blocks being pushed across a chunk border, but I was not able able to do so in brief testing.
When piston pushed block isn't rendered causes stuck pushing or pull when many block while loading the world.
When piston pushed block isn't rendered when loading the world causes it stuck push and pulling block or when you traveling too far cause it will not rendered redstone is running for piston is pushing loopily.