Resolution: Awaiting Response
Affects Version/s: 1.16.200
Fix Version/s: None
When harvesting honey/honeycombs in a pasified beehive/nest (with a campfire) at night, bees will come out and attack you. They will of corse die after they sting you, but in the morning new bees will come out of the hive/nest!
Steps to Reproduce:
- Place a beehive above a campfire
- Spawn 3 bees on top of the hive
- Wait until they make honey, then harvest it (at night so bees are inside)
- After the angry bees come out kill them
- Set time to day
After the 5th step, you will see 3 new bees exiting the hive!
Bees should not come out at step 4 since a campfire is placed underneath the hive! Also since you killed the bees, they shouldn'r reapear in the morning!
- 1st image shows a bee that stung me (the last of my 12 bees)!
- 2nd image shows all 12 bees being alive the next morning!