Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.17.10, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.16.220, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.16.100, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0, 1.17.2 Hotfix
Steps to Reproduce (horse, donkey, and mule):
- Spawn and tame a horse, donkey, or mule
- Ride the mob for a while
- Dismount the mob, preferably by riding it into water
Steps to Reproduce (boat):
- Locate an ocean
- Place some magma blocks at the bottom of the ocean
- Unload the chunk the bubble column is in (I recommend setting the render distance very low so you don't have to fly very far)
- Ride a boat back to where the bubble column is
The horse, donkey, and mule sometimes become invisible and the boat always becomes invisible. If the world is reloaded, the horse, donkey, mule, and boat become visible again.
Horses, donkeys, mules, and boats should not become invisible after players dismount them.
Me and my friend have both had this problem and we lost a ton of progress in our world and lost the rarest and best horses this way. But if you are running on a horse and you get off the horse sometimes it will disappear even if there is a name tag on it.