Resolution: Awaiting Response
Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.220, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.16.210
Fix Version/s: None
Importing custom capes resource-pack and applied it. The Capes will flipped when using Steve Model Custom skin (geometry.humanoid.custom) as shown at the Preview. Capes flipped horizontally (Opposite as Normal).
Steps to Reproduce :
- Import any custom capes Resource Pack.
- Apply at Global Resource Pack.
- Now open Persona editor and switch tab to custom skin.
- Add any Minecraft Skins
- Choose steve-armed model (geometry.humanoid.custom)
- Make Any world and open it
- Now start moving and see the capes being flipped.
Expected Result :
Capes will NOT flipped and works as default
Actual Result :
The Capes being Flipped 180 degree Horizontally as can be seen at the Attachment.
**Footage : https://youtu.be/UzATxDWIxiM