Resolution: Awaiting Response
220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.16.220, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.210, 1.18.2 Hotfix
Using Custom Cape resource-pack with Custom Skins Steve-armed model
Will make the capes flipped 180-degree horizontally as being opposite as normal.
- Import any custom capes Resource Pack or s_final.mcpack file from the attachment.
- Apply at Global or World Resource Pack.
- Choose any variant from the texture slider (Doesnt matter)
- Now open Persona editor and switch tab to custom skin.
- Add any custom Minecraft Skins
- Choose steve-armed model (geometry.humanoid.custom / choose the "right" model after importing)
- Make Any world and open it
- Now start moving and see the capes being flipped.
Capes will NOT flipped and works as default
The Capes being Flipped 180 degree Horizontally as can be seen at the Attachment.
Footage : https://youtu.be/UzATxDWIxiM