Affects Version/s: 1.16.100
Fix Version/s: None
Since the latest update, clients can't see custom spawn eggs in the Creative menu.
This only seems to affect clients of the game... i.e. If I create a single-player map and apply an add-on, I can see the spawn eggs. If someone on the LAN joins that game, then they can't. Also, if I use the exact same add-on with a Bedrock Dedicated Server, then no clients can see the spawn eggs.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a map and use an add-on that has custom spawn eggs. Make it multiplayer.
2. Switch to creative. You'll be able to see the custom spawn eggs.
3. Have someone else join the game.
4. They won't be able to see the custom spawn eggs.
1. Create a BDS server with an add-on with custom spawn eggs.
2. No one who connects will be able to see them in creative mode.
An easy example to test might be the Safari World add-on in the Marketplace.