Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.220, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
When attempting to use 'query.equipped_item_any_tag' or 'query.equipped_item_all_tags' in resource pack files. The queries only work for the host, clients will only see what would happen if the query returned false.
In the screenshots below, an animation is being run from the players resource file to remove the 2D item from the right hand when a tagged item is being held, works for the host but not for the client.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download, install and start a new world with the supplied pack (experimental features on)
- Find the 'apple' item in the equipment tab (or give yourself the grunt:transform_item' item using the give command)
- Hold the item in your hand (DO NOT USE IT, IT WILL CRASH THE GAME) and you will begin to quarter turn over and over
- Get someone else in your world (tested with Windows 10 host and Xbox One Client)
- The Client won't see you spinning
- Item tags are able to be queried in clients resource files
- Item tag queries don't function in resource packs for clients