Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
When attempting to use 'query.equipped_item_any_tag' or 'query.equipped_item_all_tags' in resource pack files. The queries only work for the host, clients will only see what would happen if the query returned false.
In the screenshots below, an animation is being run from the players resource file to remove the 2D item from the right hand when a tagged item is being held, works for the host but not for the client.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new animation for players
- Create a new item with a custom tag
- In the resource player file in the animate section of scripts attempt to run the animation when the item is being held with the following line:
- Hold the item and the animation will work for the host but clients won't see the animation play.
- Change the query to something like this:
- The animation will now play properly for both host and client
- Item tags are able to be queried in clients resource files
- Item tag queries don't function in resource packs for clients