Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.17.10, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.220, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.16.100, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
Several crafting recipes are unable to be overwritten as they do not appear in the recipes folder in the vanilla behavior files.
The most obvious ones are any recipe involving all overworld planks (oak, spruce, birch, jungle, acacia or dark oak), I assume because they have multiple data values for 1 block but I'm not sure.
I also assume that there are many other recipes that are unavailable as well, not just plank related ones.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Either download the Vanilla Behavior pack or navigate to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ then go to one of the MinecraftUWP folders (stable or beta).
- Go to data\behavior_packs then go to vanilla or the latest vanilla_1.16 folder
- Go to recipes and look for recipes like crafting table, bookshelf, chest, wooden_sword, etc. (Anything that can be crafted using any of the overworld planks)
- The recipes aren't available
- All recipes are available to be overwritten
- Several recipes are missing