Thanks to everybody for your information! However, after receiving many reports of villagers being bumped out of their beds, we have concluded that this is a duplicate report. I am therefore merging this ticket with
If you voted for or commented on this report, we would appreciate it if you would upvote
MCPE-101202. As far as commenting goes, we already know that:
- It affects multiple platforms and all current releases,
- It affects sleeping villagers,
- The villagers float off their beds when a player, another mob, or another entity touches them,
- They may drift away slowly or shoot away suddenly,
- They can go through solid blocks with no damage, but may turn black while doing so,
- They remain in the sleeping position, usually floating above the ground or lying on the ground,
- They may come to a stop somewhere they can't be seen and are often reported as "invisible" when this happens,
- They will reappear in their beds or standing beside their beds after the player reopens the world, breaks the bed, or does one of a number of things.
It is not necessary to add a comment to
MCPE-101202 if you're only repeating the above symptoms or reporting that it happens on your device; your upvote is a better way to do that. However, feel free to add a comment with any new information you discover.
Also, there have been reports of other invisible mobs and/or mobs appearing at a distance from where they are actually at. We are still looking into whether we think that is the same bug.