Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 RTX Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.50 Hotfix (iOS), 1.16.40 Hotfix, 1.16.61 (PS4), 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
I surprised, and I found an unexpected bug. Yesterday, I wanted to make the Activator Rail extendable with a Command Block Minecart. and suddenly my rails became helpless and messing up.
Step to reproduce:
- Type this command: /fill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~200 redstone_block
- Sit on the top Redstone Block layer and type this command: /fill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~200 activator_rail
- Type this command: /give @p command_block_minecart
- Place Minecart with Command Block on the top rail
- Open Minecart with Command Block
- Type this command input: fill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~2 activator_rail and close after input
- Push a Minecart with Command Block
Activator Rail is become unpowered one by one if you push Command Block Minecart. The further the Command Block Minecart pushes, the more the rails unpowered. It's ultra strange.🤣🤣
Activator Rail should be powered when you pushing Command Block Minecart.