Resolution: Awaiting Response
Affects Version/s: 1.16.50 Hotfix (iOS), 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
- Place a solid block on the east or south side of a chunk border.
- On the side of the block that is on the chunk border, place a redstone torch.
- Place another solid block on top of the redstone torch, redstone dust on top of the lower block, and another solid block on the opposite side of the dust from the solid block above the torch.
- Wait a few seconds after the redstone torch across the chunk border burns out.
- Place a redstone torch on the side of the lower block opposite the first redstone torch, underneath the last block placed in step 3.
The torches and dust pulse rapidly, creating a "burnout clock."
The torch across the chunk border and the redstone dust become powered and stay that way. The other torch stays unpowered.
whenever you make a Redstone torch burnout clock, the one with a block and a Redstone dust on top with Redstone torches on the side and blocks above the torches, the clock just stops with one torch on and one torch off. please figure out what is happening!