Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.100, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
In a previous beta (184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 I believe), adding:
to an item would allow it to be put into the fuel slot in furnaces, smokers and blast furnaces and would smelt items for said duration.
However the component no longer allows items to be used as fuel.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Download the attached pack
- Place 'grunt:uranium_ingot' or 'grunt:boko_bow' in a furnace's fuel slot
- They won't be able to placed in the fuel slot
- Adding the fuel component to an item allows it to be used as fuel in furnaces, smokers and blast furnaces.
- The fuel component does nothing