Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
When creating a block with custom geometry, adding "carried_textures": "texture_name" to the 'blocks' file in the resource pack doesn't override the image in the inventory.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a custom block with custom geometry
- Add "carried_textures": "lantern_carried" to the blocks section in the 'blocks' file in the resource pack.
- The block will show the custom geometry rather than the carried texture in the inventory.
- Adding carried textures overrides the block model in the inventory
- Custom block geometry doesn't get replaced