Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Not sure if this is intended, but if the music slider is at 0, using the music command won't play any music. This would be useful to force music with all the new features from this command (fade, loop, etc.).
- Rather than just forcing music, at the end of the command, an extra 'force' option could be added that way if music needs to be forced it can, but if not the music can be scaled by the slider.
- Using the Music command plays a track regardless of music setting.
- Music command doesn't play music if the music setting is set to 0
Steps to Reproduce:
- Turn the music slider to 0 in the audio settings
- Put '/music play record.chirp' in command window
- No music will play