Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
When adding "runtime_identifier" to an entity that will act as a projectile, the entity will act as a projectile however their model will stay stationary. This also sometimes crashes the game.
- The model follows the projectile
- The model gets stuck where it spawns
Steps to reproduce:
1. Duplicate all arrow files and rename identifiers to something else
2. Add ' "runtime_identifer": "minecraft:arrow" ' to the entities behavior file in the description
3. Spawn entity and observe that the model stays stuck in the air
These throwing knives use ' "runtime_identifier": "minecraft:snowball" ', also doesn't work with arrows or eggs.