Affects Version/s: 1.0.4
Fix Version/s: None
Apple OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4 / Java: Latest from Oracle + Latest from Apple / "New" Minecraft Launcher - applies to all versions of Minecraft launched with the new launcher
Pressing F11/fn+F11 is a pain and the game's built-in Fullscreen option is different and un-tabbable compared to before. The new launcher is still "fullscreenable" like the last launcher but the game client is no longer.
Ways to fix this problem:
– Restore the game client's OS X full screen feature again somehow
– Make the game's options full screen feature be treated as a space (tabbable alone isn't good enough—it was a space before, so why not now?)
In the top right corner, one may see that the launcher can still go full screen:
In this screenshot, the game client does not have the fullscreen button, making it very annoying to quickly play the game.
How to reproduce:
- Start OS X
- Launch new Minecraft launcher
- Login with any Minecraft version ever
- Click top right corner of game window
If game doesn't go fullscreen, you have reproduced the bug.