This issue seems to be caused by incompatible software, removing it fixes the issue.
If you have this issue, please check whether you have installed any incompatible software installed on your computer. If there is, uninstall it. If there isn't, please contact 💬 Community Support. Please don't post comments here, this is not a support forum.
For Windows 10:
- Open or Click Windows Menu.
- Choose the Settings menu to display all contents.
- Select and click on System.
- Under Windows menu, please click on Apps and features.
- Select the incompatible software from the list.
- Click on Uninstall button to remove it.
For Windows 8 and 8.1 Users
- Click on bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Select the incompatible software from the list and click Uninstall button.
For Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the ‘Currently Installed Programs’ window, select the incompatible software and then click Change/Remove.
After the uninstall, restart your PC for the changes to apply.