Seems to be caused by ByteFence or other incompatible software, removing it fixes it.
If you don't have ByteFence but have this error, please check whether there's other incompatible software installed on your computer. If there is, uninstall it. If there isn't, please contact Community Support. Please don't post comments here, this is not a support forum.
For Windows 10:
1. Open or Click Windows Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to display all contents.
3. Select and click on System.
4. Under Windows menu, please click on Apps and features.
5. Select ByteFence from the list.
7. Click on Uninstall button to remove ByteFence.
For Windows 8 and 8.1 Users
1. Click on bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Click on Control Panel..
3. Click Uninstall a Program.
4. Select ByteFence from the list and click Uninstall button.
For Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the ‘Currently Installed Programs’ window, select ByteFence and then click Change/Remove.
After the uninstall restart your PC for the changes to apply.