Clicked Play, the loader starts, I get the Mojang logo then the error page is returned.
It is reproduced every time.
16:05:07] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:76ff303d9b2948ff828093cee308d69d:8c3188c8f62f4311bae0c1a6a7c6ace2)
[16:05:09] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[16:05:10] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[16:05:11] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[16:05:12] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[16:05:12] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:05:12] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[16:05:12] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[16:05:14] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27553e88, pid=5112, tid=5120
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_66-b18) (build 1.8.0_66-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.66-b18 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- C:\Users\Dell Lattitude\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid5112.log
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release