Affects Version/s: 1.6.11
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows Vista, Java 8.0.400.26
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
game should have loaded once the mojang screen popped up
What actually happened was...:
[15:14:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: AJohnsen1
[15:14:23] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:9a86d9b2d6ef46f984fe6c33292e92b0:1ece43600f2046dc9fc8ed51246ba512)
[15:14:27] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[15:14:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[15:14:29] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[15:14:29] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[15:14:29] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[15:14:30] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[15:14:30] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27d83ed8, pid=3652, tid=1864
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3ed8]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
Steps to Reproduce:
This error happens everytime I try to play.