Affects Version/s: 1.6.11
Fix Version/s: None
Clicks "Play" and error below is shown:
[08:52:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Raphael
[08:52:46] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1337535510N:451be526a88a46e48ec47bc60c7568e8)
[08:52:55] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[08:52:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[08:53:04] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[08:53:05] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[08:53:05] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[08:53:08] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[08:53:08] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[08:53:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27743e88, pid=4384, tid=5488
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_31-b13) (build 1.8.0_31-b13)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.31-b07 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release